Finnish textiles are happy and different, unique and even daring. finnish it owner and artist Elina Koivusaari would like to share them with you and to bring a little Finnish to your life. If you wish to decorate your home with Finnish textile wall art, tablecloths, runners or curtains contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the studio in Northrup King Building, Studio #364, 1500 Jackson st NE, Minneapolis, MN 55413 Contact Elina if you wish to visit.
A group of Minnesota Finnish people got together during the 2015 winter season to connect several Finnish groups and organizations together to get ready for the 2017 Finland 100 Year Celebration. Today we call it FinnSource!
DONATE TO FINNSOURCE
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
October 21 @ 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
October 29 @ 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
November 1 - November 2
November 4 @ 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- July Blog Post Reader Thanks for the marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it, you happen to
- Ronald Mudie This is very interesting, you are a very skilled blogger. I have joined your rss
- Harvey Barberg from Cokato We will be joining you in Finland on our own tour. We would appreciate any infor
- Jarred Madgwick Hi my family member! I wish to say that this post is amazing, well written and i
- Myrtle Custance Good day! I simply wish to give you a huge thumbs up for the great info you've g
- Sally We built a sauna in just two months with the help of over 50 volunteers contribu
- Erika Nice! Sounds delicious :)
Abassador baritone breakfast chips dip editor picks Education featured Finland 100 Finland President Finnish Finnish Food Finnish online classes Finnish pancakes FinnSource food history inauguration Joulu Juhannus language Minneapolis Minnesota music Music Performance online learning orchestra passport podcast Press Release recital Sauli Niinisto Sauna School travel traveling